The oven is one of the most used, yet the hardest to clean appliance of all. Book an oven cleaning in Sydney with us and enjoy a sparkling clean and bacteria-free oven.
Paul’s cleaners will clean your oven from top to bottom using only eco-friendly and 100% biodegradable cleaning products. This means that you can use the oven right after the cleaning.
The service includes
- Cleaning of the entire oven inside and out
- Cleaning of all racks and trays
- Cleaning of the oven door
- Cleaning of the area around the oven
Any grease, stains and carbon build-up will be effectively removed from your oven without damaging it.
The whole oven cleaning process in detail
- First, we place a protective mat around the appliance.
- Then we disassemble the removable parts of the oven. These might be racks, trays, sometimes the door and the rubber seal depending on the oven type and model.
- We proceed with the inside of the oven. All grime, dirt and leftover burnt food are scraped away with a special blade, steel wool or a scourer.
- Meanwhile the removed parts are soaked in hot water mixed with a detergent to dissolve the grime.
- An oven degreaser is sprayed all over the inner side of the oven, followed by a final clean.
- After the trays/racks are cleaned, they are placed back in the appliance.
- Lastly, we’ll be wiping off and polishing all surfaces.
Note: The oven cleaning process differs from the one included in our move out cleaning service. This one is more thorough and will ensure that your oven is as clean as new no matter how stained it was.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What determines the pricing?
A: The oven/BBQ cleaning is not an hourly based service. The cost depends on whether you have a single or double oven, its current condition, make and model, and whether it is a gas oven or electric one, etc.
Q: How long does it take to have my oven cleaned?
A: This varies, of course, depending on the type, size and general condition of the oven. It takes usually between 1.5 and 2.5 hours.
Q: Why book a professional oven cleaning while I can do it by myself?
A: You can never achieve the same results with a DIY cleaning. The professional oven cleaners are faster, the cleaning is much more efficient in terms of effort and disinfection, and you will save yourself hours of exhaustive scrubbing.