Get your sofa and chair upholstery refreshed and sanitised with a professional upholstery cleaning service in Sydney.
Paul’s Cleaning Sydney delivers a specialised upholstery cleaning service that includes tested and effective techniques for stain removal and provides a general deep upholstery cleaning that protects the fabric of your sofa and chairs.
Benefits of our upholstery cleaning service
- Same day service availability and flexible booking hours
- The service will prolong the life of your upholstery
- We’ll treat your upholstery fabric with specially suited detergents
- PH testing that determines what specific treatment the stains need
Type of upholstery cleaning we offer
The upholstery cleaning experts will inspect your sofa and chairs, and determine the most suitable cleaning technique for their fabric. We treat each furniture piece differently depending on its condition and specific maintenance requirements.
Leather sofa upholstery cleaning
- We’ll test the detergents on a small, hidden area.
- Then, we’ll apply a foam cleaner by hand with a soft brush.
- We’ll wipe off the foam with a clean, white cotton cloth.
- A leather protector will be applied to the upholstery.
- The leather rejuvenator will dry out for about 1-2 hours.
- Crack filler will be applied if it matches the leather’s colour.
- Ink stains will be treated with a special solution.
Pros: The leather of your sofa will be treated according to its specific type. The cleaners will do everything in their power to restore it to its original condition with the help of specialised equipment, leather protectors, and cleaning solutions.
Suede and velvet sofa upholstery cleaning
- We’ll inspect the upholstery and test the cleaning solution on a small spot.
- Stains will be pre-treated with the proper detergents.
- We’ll apply a powerful liquid solvent with high pressure and infuse it deep into the fabric.
- The solvent will be extracted along with the dirt with the help of a commercial cleaning machine.
Pros: The process provides a gentle, yet, powerful cleaning for delicate fabrics. The high-pressure cleaning will work deep into the fabric. It will sanitise and refresh the upholstery of your sofa and chairs.
If the sofas in your office need cleaning, we can do it along with our office cleaning services.
Dry upholstery cleaning
We use a special powdered detergent that’ll be gently rubbed into the fabric of your upholstered furniture with the help of a rotating brush. It bonds with the grime inside the textile and can be easily vacuumed out with an industry power machine.
Takeaways: The dry cleaning procedure will kill 99% of the bacteria and leave your upholstered sofa and chairs perfectly dry and ready for use. This method is used for cleaning delicate fabrics which can’t be sanitised with water.
Steam upholstery cleaning
The couch steam cleaning is a process that infuses the fabric of your upholstered sofa and chairs with hot steam under high pressure and simultaneously extract it along with all the accumulated dirt.
Takeaways: The hot water extraction removes any trace of grime, bacteria, pollen and dust that’s been accumulated inside the upholstery. Your upholstery will be left slightly damp and will dry up on its own for 2 to 4 hours depending on the fabric type.
Learn more about this service
How long it will take for my upholstery to dry up?
If your upholstery has been steam cleaned it will dry up for about 2 to 4 hours. Dry upholstery cleaning, on the other hand, will leave the fabric almost dried up so it will be ready for use soon after the cleaning.
What if my upholstery gets damaged during the cleaning?
The cleaners are always extra careful when applying detergents and testing cleaning solutions. Yet, this service is 100% insured so you’ll be fully compensated if any issue occurs.
Do you clean mat leather upholstery?
This leather type can’t be protected with a leather rejuvenator and tears out pretty quickly. Also, the colour of the leather will imminently change after the cleaning. This is why we usually don’t clean mat leather but we can make exceptions. Our customer care representatives can help you determine what’s the exact type of upholstery fabric.
What service can I combine the upholstery cleaning with?
Booking upholstery cleaning with a specialised carpet cleaning, be it steam or dry cleaning, will save you time and provide you an effective solution for both your carpets and upholstered furniture.
Call us now for a free quote on our upholstery cleaning services!