Paul’s Cleaning Sydney uses advanced tile and grout cleaning methods, which restore the original clean condition of tiled floors and walls. Hard-water deposits, limescale, mould and dirt are efficiently removed from the surface, so the discoloured grout and dull looking tiles become clean and shiny again.
Regular tile cleaning prolongs the life of the tiled floors and walls. It keeps your interiors germ and allergen-free. Wet rooms and shower rooms are especially prone to mould infestation, therefore it is important to clean them regularly by employing professional detergents and an industry-powered equipment.
When you book a professional tile and grout cleaning service, you will benefit from the following:
- Regular tiled floor maintenance increases the value of your property
- Maintains high level of hygiene and reduces the risk of health hazards
- Eliminates the need of floor renovation before its time
- The service can be combined with carpet cleaning, where discounts may apply
- Weekend, evening and public holiday bookings are available at no additional charge
The Tile Cleaners Follow Company Approved Procedures
Your tile cleaning service is powered by expertise and professional approach. The fully qualified, certified and insured technicians in Sydney perform the job in a few simple steps:
- The exact measurements of the area are confirmed before the tile cleaners proceed.
- The room is freed of all removable (light) furniture, if it has not been done already prior to the cleaners’ arrival.
- A free inspection for any loose tiles and grout is performed by the operatives.
- Particularly contaminated patches and heavy staining is determined and pretreated.
- Professional tile cleaning detergent is applied.
- The surface is agitated, so the cleaning solution brings the desired effect.
- A high-pressure hot water extraction machine is used to rinse the floor and extract the water, together with the grime. A tile and grout cleaning wand may be employed for cleaning hard-to-reach areas, like corners and nooks. The tool is also applicable for use in small rooms.
- Drying time is minimal, as the equipment leaves almost no moisture behind.
Please, note that tile and grout cleaning of walls is performed manually with the use of professional cleaning solutions and accessories, where surfaces, affected by limescale, dirt or mould, are pretreated and scrubbed. Contaminants are effectively removed and the walls are wiped cleaned and polished.
Why Should You Clean Your Tiles and Grout Professionally?
Regular cleaning of tiled surfaces maintains their clean and fresh look and keeps your immediate environment healthy and bacteria-free. A bucket and a mop may be our daily assistants in sanitising tiled floors, however, unsealed grout and relief tiles are predisposed to accumulate grime faster than glazed and porcelain tiles.
Hence, regular cleaning with professional equipment is recommended. High-traffic tiled surfaces in commercial settings also require special attention and professional care. Regular cleaning is more cost effective in the long run, because it eliminates the need for tile replacement.
Please, note that additionally protected surfaces, where sealants and impregnators are routinely reapplied, are usually lower maintenance with respect to needing a deep clean more than once a year.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I measure a floor of irregular shape?
A: You can roughly estimate the size of the area that needs cleaning by multiplying the length and the width. The exact measurements will be confirmed on site by your tile and grout cleaning technician.
Q: What happens if I cannot move a heavy piece of furniture from the room?
A: Ideally, the room should be free of any furnishings. If this is impossible, the technicians will work around them. We do not attempt to move bulky furniture.
Q: What detergents do you use?
A: We clean tiled surfaces with industry-tested cleaning solutions, which are child safe and pet safe. The technicians apply the most suitable product, based on the type of material your floor/wall is made from.
Q: Can you clean an exterior tiled floor?
A: Yes. We can clean balcony floors or certain outdoor tiled areas with a tile and grout cleaning equipment. However, we wash most exterior surfaces by employing a high-pressure jet-type of cleaning machine. When you book, both, our pressure cleaning and tile & grout cleaning service at the same time, discounts may apply.