The duct system is the lungs of your home. Regular duct cleaning and maintenance ensures that your family is breathing quality air. Paul’s Cleaning Sydney has built a small, but reliable and close-knit network of experts, who are qualified and insured to service a wide range of cooling, heating, hybrid dual-fuel and split systems, as well as clean all types of AC units. The technicians use a modern cleaning equipment and tools to execute the service to the highest industry standards.
- Improved system efficiency
- Reduced risk of allergies
- Less need for repairs
- Odour & dust count control
Our Duct Cleaning Service at a Glance
We employ specialised equipment to service the following elements of your duct system.
- The air return system (the return ducts)
- The supply duct lines
- The main duct trunk line
- The AHU (air handling unit)
- All elements and electrical parts, like fan blades, duct register grilles and the main unit motor, heating and cooling elements, as well as the filters
- The entire system is sanitised
The duct cleaning technicians can provide only a maintenance clean for your ventilation system. The portable and compact equipment, they use, is not suitable for removing large objects from the ductwork system. Major blockages require a duct repair service.
The Duct Cleaning Experts in Sydney Don’t Hold Back
Our duct cleaning service is designed to improve the operation of your home ventilation/heating/humidity control system. It also enhances the air quality in your living space by removing all the accumulated dust and hard-particle buildups from the duct lines and the system elements. The special sanitiser, applied at the end of the service, helps prevent the system from becoming an environment for mould and dust mite growth and thus, for allergen levels to increase. Your service will unfold in the following steps:
- The technicians determine the type of ventilation system you have and locate the position of the main unit. The price estimate is confirmed with the customer.
- The duct register grilles are sealed, apart from one main access point. The experts set the high pressure/ vacuum system in place and switch it on. This is repeated for each duct register.
- The blast of air efficiently dislodges the accumulated hard particles from inside the duct line and out through the vacuum line.
- Once the pressure/vacuum cleaning system is switched off, the duct cleaners proceed with the deep cleaning of all the individual elements of your ductwork installation: filters, grilles, fan blades, etc.
- A sanitiser is finally applied in each duct line to ensure that your home is protected against allergens.
- A deodoriser is applied, upon request.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Do you service commercial ventilation systems?
A: Yes. Paul’s Cleaning Sydney provides duct cleaning services for most types of commercial ventilation/heating systems. Please, give as much details as possible to one of our customer service representatives and you will be provided with advice on the duct cleaning solutions that are available to you.
Q: The main unit of my duct system is located on the roof. Is this a problem?
A: We can service units, which are installed on roofs of one-storey buildings only.
Q: How often should I have my duct system cleaned?
A: We recommend that you have your home ventilation system professionally cleaned at least once a year.
Q: Is this a messy job?
A: No. All the dirt and grime comes out of the duct lines in a controlled manner, where each duct outlet/inlet is connected tightly to the respective duct cleaning equipment and through to the containment unit. There is no risk of cross-contamination as the rest of the duct registers are sealed, while each duct line is being serviced.